Welcome to our ISL-Camp Street Campus
Our Camp St. Campus is located in the Lower Garden District at 1400 Camp St., New Orleans LA, 70130. Across from Coliseum Square, it is just a short walk away from the artsy neighborhood of Magazine Street and minutes from a trolley (streetcar) ride down St. Charles Avenue.
Our facility includes an outdoor play area and field, covered outdoor seating areas, an Art cottage, and a spacious cafeteria and stage where our students can enjoy recreational activities, practice their Circus Arts performances, and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out French and Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
For more information about our ISL Curriculum, please click here.
- Program information: K-8th French and Spanish immersion education
- School hours: 7:45 A.M.-3:30 P.M. Wednesdays 7:45 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
- Child care programs: Before care and Aftercare
- There is no residency restriction to apply to our Camp St. Campus
Tidbits- School weekly electronic newsletter-
- Released May 7th Click Here
- Released May 4th Click Here
- Released April 16th Click Here
- Released April 2nd Click Here
August 13th – Title 1 Meeting 5pm- Camp Street Cafeteria
August 14th- Title 1 Meeting 8am – Camp Street Cafeteria
August 14th- 6th Grade Orientation -9am Camp Street
August 17th- First day of School 1st-8th Grade Students
August 19th- Kindergarten Students
September 7th- No School / Labor Day
September 10th- School Pictures
September 23rd – No School / Professional Development
Ghislaine F. Camey
Camp St. (Uptown) Campus
1400 Camp St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Office Phone Number:
Office Fax Number: