Welcome to our ISL-Camp Street Campus
Our Camp St. Campus is located in the Lower Garden District at 1400 Camp St., New Orleans LA, 70130. Across from Coliseum Square, it is just a short walk away from the artsy neighborhood of Magazine Street and minutes from a trolley (streetcar) ride down St. Charles Avenue.
Our facility includes an outdoor play area and field, covered outdoor seating areas, an Art cottage, and a spacious cafeteria and stage where our students can enjoy recreational activities, practice their Circus Arts performances, and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out French and Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
For more information about our ISL Curriculum, please click here.
- Program information: K-8th French and Spanish immersion education
- School hours: 7:45 A.M.-3:30 P.M. Wednesdays 7:45 A.M.-2:30 P.M.
- Child care programs: Before care and Aftercare
- There is no residency restriction to apply to our Camp St. Campus
Tidbits- School weekly electronic newsletter-
- Released May 7th Click Here
- Released May 4th Click Here
- Released April 16th Click Here
- Released April 2nd Click Here
May 19th - Middle School Choir Spring Concert
(Cafeteria – 6:00pm )
May 21st - General PTO Meeting 6pm
May 23rd - Family Fun Night/ City Park Carousel Gardens 7:00pm-10:00pm
(Doors open at 6:45pm)
May 25th - NO SCHOOL (Students & Staff)
June 1st-4th- International Week
June 5th- Last Day of School- 12:00PM
DISMISSAL NO AFTERCARE
Ghislaine F. Camey
Camp St. (Uptown) Campus
1400 Camp St.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Office Phone Number:
Office Fax Number: