Dixon Campus Community
TIDBITS- Campus Newsletter:
- Friday, May 22
- Friday, May 15
- Thursday, May 7
- Thursday, April 30
- Friday, April 24
- Thursday, April 16
- Thursday, April 2
- Thursday, March 19
- Thursday, March 26
Important Announcement from Head of School:
Messages from Head of School can be found on Head of School Corner. For your Convenience, we have also provided them below.
- Message fro the Head of School 4/24/20
- Message from Head of School 3/31/20
- Message from Head of School 3/17/20
- Message from Head of School 3/13/20 (1:30pm)
- Message from Head of School 3/13/20 (11:30am)
- Message from Head of School 3/12/20
- Message from Head of School 3/4//20
During this time, our ISL Family Page will be dedicated as a centralized location to resources and latest information during this school closure.
Important Announcement from your Campus Administration:
Other important information:
- During this challenging time, we wanted to provide you with critical resources (academic and non-academic) that families and students normally receive from school. Click here for a list of resources.
- Resources shared by teachers:
Tech Free Activities for Kids
Play “I Spy” from a porch or window
Create a dance routine
Make a list of all of your loved ones and try to call at least one each day
Internet Device Require Activities
- Teacher Announcements:
Great work FKA, you all have spent 380 minutes on Lalilo and have answered over 7,000 questions on IXL so far! Keep up the good work! I have enjoyed you all stopping by my office hours to say hello! Miss you all dearly!
Bonjour F1A parents,
Hey, we made it ! 18 hangouts video calls on 23 students ! You did a great job !
Message from Communications & Development
Gracias ~ Merci
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We hope you find these resources and suggestions helpful. Please feel free to share your pictures, stories, and more with us.
Our commitment to you is that we will do our very best to stay in communication with you, share information and resources, and keep opportunites for connection open, so that our students and their families have support (and things to smile about) during these challenging times!
Karla Marie Cochran
Director of Communications & Development
@ISL Karla Marie Cochran (FB)
@ISL Vanessa Levy (FB)