Dixon Campus Community
The proposed 2021-2022 Budget has been posted on the Board of Trustees’ page of the ISL website. The Budget is scheduled for final approval during the business meeting portion of the Board Retreat on June 26 at 9:00 AM. Members of the community who are in attendance will have an opportunity to comment on the Budget prior to the vote. Community members may also submit written comments prior to the meeting by emailing them to Susan Chapman, Chief of Staff, at email@example.com.
Our ISL Campus Community page provides families with links to your Campus TidBits (Weekly Newsletter), special Dixon Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Dixon Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
Please click here for our campus procedures.
Dear ISL Families,
An Important message from the Head of School has been emailed to ISL families today- April 6, 2021. Click here or visit our ISL website to access the HOS newsletter.
- For the 2021-2022 Year at a Glance Calendar, click here
- Click here to view the school wide calendar on the ISL website
- June 14-25- Summer Learning Experience
Information from your Campus Principal:
- Summer Learning Experience
- October 8: Principal’s Monthly Letter
- September 22: Q&A for Second Grade with Principal and Admin Team (Presentation)
- September 10: Q& A for Kindergarten & 1st with Principal and Admin Team (Presentation)
- September 10: Q&A for Kindergarten and 1st with Principal and Admin Team (Video)
- September 4th: Letter from your Campus Principal
- July 30th: Message from Ms. Rosa Alvarado
- July 24th: Message from Ms. Rosa Alvarado
Important Announcements from Head of School:
To review all messages from the Head of School, log on to the Head of School Corner.
TidBits- Campus Newsletter
During the school year, you will receive a weekly newsletter from your campus. It will include the latest announcements and other reminders.
To Subscribe to The Dixon Weekly TidBits Newsletter Click here
To view past issues of your Campus TidBits, please click on the links below:
Message from Information Technology:
FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is an FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. The new benefit will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms, and so much more.
About the Emergency Broadband Benefit
The Emergency Broadband Benefit will provide a discount of up to $50 per month towards broadband service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount for up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
The Emergency Broadband Benefit is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Families are encouraged to check eligibility with local providers before filling out the online application through GetEmergencyBroadband.org. This is a national application, so families can expect a quicker response time with local providers.
TO APPLY FOR BENEFITS THROUGH COX COMMUNICATIONS, CLICK HERE
TO APPLY FOR BENEFITS THROUGH AT&T, CLICK HERE
TO LEARN MORE AND CHECK ELIGIBILITY, CLICK HERE
Tech Support Issues
If you have issues with an ISL-issued Chromebook or your student’s ISL Email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information when you email us:
- Student name
- Student campus
- Student grade
- Description of the issue you are experiencing
- For issues with the Chromebook, include the asset tag number found on the red sticker on the bottom of the device
- List of the troubleshooting steps taken (i.e. resetting internet, rebooting the device, etc.)
For account information for iReady or other resources used within your student’s class (links to Google Meets, information on curriculum resources, etc.) please reach out to your student’s teacher directly.
NOTE: We auto-close tickets if we do not receive a response within 24 hours.
Please visit the ISL COVID-19 page to view school-wide policies, plans, and FAQ documents for the 2020/2021 school year.
Understanding ICP @ ISL:
Voice over by Dr. Adelman-Cannon, Uptown Campus Principal
Watch the video version below:
- Voiceover— that is the video already embedded
- No Voice Over— slide presentation
- How to access Google Classroom
ISL Family Engagement:
More information coming soon
ISL Support Services:
More information coming soon
ISL Photo Policy:
Click here for the ISL Photo Policy
To contact your teacher: Click here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Family Liaison: Catalian Colbert – email@example.com