Dixon Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page provides families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), special Dixon Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Dixon Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Catalian Colbert at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS
- February 19th-S1C Morning Assembly
- February 20th- Mardi Gras Parade
- February 20th- Early Dismissal (12pm NO AFTERCARE OR CLUBS)
- February 21st-26th- School Closed- Mardi Gras Break
- February 27th-28th- School Closed Teacher Professional Development
- March 2- Classes Resumes
- March 11th- SKA Morning Assembly
- March 16th- No School School -Progress Report Conference
- March 18th- FKA Morning Assembly
- March 25th- SKB Morning Assembly
- April 1st- FKB Morning Assembly
- April 1st- Grandparent Day
- April 6th-10th Spring Break- NO SCHOOL
- April 13th- Classes Resume
- April 22nd- SKC Morning Assembly
- April 29th- FKC Morning Assembly
- May 4th-8th– Staff and Faculty Appreciation
- May 25th- Memorial Day- NO SCHOOL
- May 26th-28th– International Week
- May 29th- Last Day of School- 12pm Dismissal NO AFTERCARE
To view the School-Wide Calendar, please click here
To view the 2019-2020 Year At A Glance Calendar, please click here
Each week you will received your Dixon Campus Tid-Bits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, activities going on at your campus. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file so you can be sure to receive it.
- To view your most recent Tid-Bits click here
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Prospective Parents School Tour
All tours will begin at 8:15am. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
To get involved, email Catalian Colbert
JEFFERSON PARISH BUS REGISTRATION
Any Jefferson Parish families interested in receiving information regarding school bus transportation for the 2018-2019 school year, please fill out this form. Please note this is a fee-based service and school bus stops include areas in Jefferson Parish only.
Would you like to chair a committee? Would you like to be part of a committee?
Choose from one of the following:
- Box Tops Coordinator
- Campus Beautification
- Dixon Shuffle
- Give Nola Day
- Family Fun Night
- Fete Fresco
- Grandparents Day
- Lunch/ Recess Monitors
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- Uniform Swap/Sale
- Volunteer Coordinator
Interested in volunteering, click here
If you have any questions, email Catalian Colbert (Family Liaison)