Dixon Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page provides families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), special Dixon Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Dixon Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS
To view the School-Wide Calendar, please click here
To view the 2018-19 Year At A Glance Calendar, please click here
- February 6: 100 Day of School (1st and 2nd Grade Students)
- February 6: S1C Morning Assembly
- February 8: Tickets go on sale for ISL Family Fun Night @ City Park
- February 11: 100th Day of School (Kindergarten Students)
- February 13: Lunar New Year Celebration
- February 13: F1C Morning Assembly
- February 15: Kindness Campaign Assembly
- February 19: Field Trip (2nd Grade Students)
- February 20: SKA morning Assembly
- February 21: Field Trip (1st Grade)
- February 22: Field Trip (Kindergarten Students)
- February 27: Field Trip (1st Grade Students)
- February 28: Mardi Gras Parade
- February 28: Early Dismissal (12:00pm)
We wanted to let you know that we will be hosting Cafe & Croissants with the administration at our campuses. Space is limited and RSVP is required. For more information click here. The scheduled dates are Uptown (10/23), Westbank (11/29), Dixon (12/12). For questions, call (504) 229-4375.
Each week you will received your Dixon Campus Tid-Bits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, activities going on at your campus. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file so you can be sure to receive it.
- To view your most recent Tid-Bits click here
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Interested in visiting our campus?
- Please RSVP for our tours by emailing DixonEvents@isl-edu.org
JEFFERSON PARISH BUS REGISTRATION
Any Jefferson Parish families interested in receiving information regarding school bus transportation for the 2018-2019 school year, please fill out this form. Please note this is a fee-based service and school bus stops include areas in Jefferson Parish only.
*Currently there are only seats available on the Westbank bus. However, this route includes a stop at LaSalle Park in Metairie.
Would you like to chair a committee? Would you like to be part of a committee?
Choose from one of the following:
- Box Tops Coordinator
- Campus Beautification
- Dixon Shuffle
- Fete Fresco
- Grandparents Day
- Lunch/ Recess Monitors
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- Uniform Swap/Sale
- Volunteer Coordinator
Interested in volunteering, click here
If you have any questions, email Catalian Colbert (Family Liaison) firstname.lastname@example.org
At ISL, we encourage Family Involvement. We hope to see you at the campus and encourage you to contact your Family Liaison for volunteer opportunities around campus.
Family Involvement Plan- The International School of Louisiana receives Title I, Part A funds and is required to develop with and distribute to parents a parental involvement policy & plan that contains information required by section 1118(a)(2) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The policy establishes the International School of Louisiana’s expectations for parental involvement and describes how the LEA will implement a number of specific parental involvement activities, and is incorporated into the school improvement plans (SIP) and handbooks of each school that are submitted to the State Educational Agency (SEA) annually. The International School of Louisiana’s goal is to support effective parental involvement and to strengthen student academic achievement.
Please click below to review the documents: