Resources & Forms
On this page you will find the following information:
- Before and Aftercare
- Classroom Supply List
- Community Works/ 21st CCLC
- Calendar at glance 2020-2021
- School-Wide Calendar
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- School Consent Forms
- Handbook & Policies
- ISL Photo Policy
- ISL Uniform Policy & Suppliers
Classroom Supply List
- French Supply List Kindergarten
- Spanish Supply List Kindergarten
- French 1 st Grade French Supply List
- Spanish 1st Grade Supply List
- Second Grade French & Spanish Supply List
Before and After Care Programs
- Community Works LA After School Enrichment: Community Works La will be hosting it’s after school programming with ISL again this year. Community Works offers visual arts, music, theater, sports, writing, chess, and much more.
- The cost of this program is based on a sliding scale monthly fee based on your student’s lunch status (Free, Reduced, or Regular).
- Dinner is provided.
- Transportation is NOT provided.
- Pick up time for Community Works LA is 5:30 p.m. everyday.
- To register for Community Works LA,
- Click Here for details about Community Works LA Open Registration Day
- Please note participants are selected for this program on first come first served basis. Spaces are limited.
If your child is not registered in Prime Time/After Care, you will be charged a flat rate fee of $25 per child for every student who isn’t picked up by 3:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and 2:30 pm on Wednesday.
NO CHECKOUTS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DISMISSAL
We would also like to remind parents that we do not allow any checkouts between the hours of 2:00-2:30 pm on Wednesdays and between the hours of 3:00-3:30 on Monday. Tuesday. Thursday. and Fridays. Thank you!
ABOUT COMPLETING REGISTRATION
Please Note: If your Prime Time/After Care Registration is not complete, your child is not considered registered for the After School Care Program. The Program Agreement must be completed, signed, turned into your campus office, and include the $25 non-refundable Child Care Registration fee in order to be considered complete.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
School Consent Forms
- Emergency Consent
- Update Contact Form
- Medication Order Form
- Attendance & Truancy Policy
- Authorization of Written Material
- Records Request
- Declaration of Domicile
- Universal Field Trip Permission Form
- Louisiana Residency Form
- Withdrawal Form
Handbook and Policies
The Student Code of Conduct & Family-Student Handbook are in place to help students gain the greatest possible benefit from their educational opportunities at the International School of Louisiana. The school uniform policy can be found in the Family-Student Handbook. Our Seclusion and Restraint Policies Manual explains when and how ISL employees might use seclusion or restraint, as well as our documentation and training process. ISL’s Family Engagement Policy and Plan outline opportunities for families to learn with the school community and includes our School-Family Compact. Suspension and expulsion hearings are handled by the NOLA Public Schools Student Hearing Office; full details of their polices and procedures are available in the Student Hearing Office Manual.
HomeworkLouisiana offers FREE online tutoring and academic resources from Tutor.com for Louisiana residents from kindergarten students through adult learners. Get help in math, science, social studies or English from a live tutor. The services can be accessed from a Louisiana public library, from your home computer or from your mobile device. Visit HomeworkLA.org for more information.
Title IX Policy
ISL does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any educational programs or activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 specifically prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and requires Federally-funded schools to investigate claims of discrimination or harassment based on sex. Any student, employee, or family member who believes an ISL student has been the victim of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or assault on the basis of the student’s sex, gender identity, or gender expression can file a complaint with their campus Title IX Coordinator. Retaliation against those who file complaints is prohibited. This policy and the procedures below apply to complaints against employees, students, or third parties.
INTERIM COVID-19 Policy. The interim policies within this document were approved by the International School of Louisiana Board of Trustees on 7/30/2020. Click here to view the policy.