Welcome to our ISL School-Wide Events
IBERIABANK & INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF LOUISIANA
IBERIABANK is a proud sponsor of Zoo Lights, and they are partnering with and providing tickets to this event to four non-profit organizations. International School of Louisiana is excited to be a beneficiary of this great opportunity to share with families. We are so grateful to IBERIABANK, who is both our banking institution as well as our partner in making our community a
better place to live.
ISL will be participating in Audubon Zoo Lights on Friday, December 14th. Please read all details below to be eligible for the Complimentary ticket sponsored by IBERIABANK:
- Request Form
- Email to ISL Parents/Guardians
- Instructional Video on how to purchase tickets.
- Ticket Request online processing will be available while supplies last.
- This request form will close on November 30th (or before- if we reach the limit before this date).
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a ticket.
- ISL will verify all requests.
- Once verified, you will receive an email confirmation for your request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audubon Zoo Lights Paper Tickets will be distributed to your campus front office Wednesday, December 5th. Your campus Family Liaison will provide you with the Pick-Up schedule. Tickets must be picked up between December 5-12, 2018. Tickets that are not picked up by Wednesday, December 12th will be re-assigned.
- Frequently Asked Questions
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR TICKET REQUEST:
- ONLY AVAILABLE FOR ISL STUDENTS AND STAFF
- Only an ISL Dixon, Uptown, Westbank student’s Parent/Guardian or ISL staff member may request a complimentary ticket.
- ALL TICKET REQUESTS MUST BE VERIFIED BY ISL
- All ticket requests must be made online through this Eventbrite processing system
- You will receive an Eventbrite receipt. This is NOT your ticket to the event. Audubon Zoo will not be accepting Eventbrite tickets. This Eventbrite email only confirms that your REQUEST was processed.
- Once your ticket request is processed, ISL must confirm that:
- You are the parent/guardian of a current ISL student through the school database
- Only one ticket request has been made per family, limited to 3 tickets per family
- Ticket requests cannot be considered/accepted before verification of this information
- Please be sure the ticket request is made using one of the two names on file with ISL as Parent/Guardian 1 or Parent/Guardian 2 on the school database. The school database is the system we will be checking to ensure the request has been made by an ISL parent/guardian.
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR AUDUBON ZOO LIGHTS TICKET FOR DECEMBER 14TH:
- Once ISL has verified your information and your ticket request is approved, you will receive an email from email@example.com to notify you that your order has been confirmed.
- Your Audubon Zoo Lights ticket/s must be picked up from your campus front office
- Your order confirmation email will include your campus pick up schedule.
- Tickets that are not picked up by December 7th will be re-assigned.
- Tickets will not be sent home with students. The adult requesting the ticket/s must be present to receive the ticket/s and sign, confirming receipt of the ticket/s at the campus.
- You will need the official Audubon Zoo Lights ticket to enter the Zoo on December 14th.
- When you submit your ticket request, ISL must follow steps to confirm the following
IBERIABANK has provided a limited number of tickets to give away. Tickets are first come, first served. If you missed the opportunity to receive a ticket through this request or need additional tickets, they are available to the public directly through the Audubon Zoo. The event is open to the public and tickets are $10 for members, $15 for non-members.
ISL Entertainment Schedule (December 14, 2018, at 7 pm) :
As part of ISL’s participation, we will be featuring student performances by:
o ISL Choir
o ISL Chinese Program
o ISL Dixon (Ms. Bertho’s French Class)
o ISL Westbank Campus
o ISL Circus Arts