Welcome to our ISL School-Wide Events
It’s time for the race!
The ISL team will be participating in the All State Crescent City Fall Classic on Saturday, November 2, 2019. We are excited to welcome so many of our families to this year’s team! If you have registered through the ISL team, using the grant code, please review details about check in and Bib and T-Shirt Pick up.
Dear ISL Team (2019 Registered Participants),
Thank you for being a part of the ISL Team! We are so excited to participate with all 3 campuses and come together as a community. For your convenience, we have included details regarding check-in, parking, and directions below.
- Plan to arrive early, parking can be a challenge.
- Staggered start times for the race are 8:30am (for qualifying runners) and 8:45am for all the rest
- Volunteers will be available for bib and t-shirt distribution that day starting promptly at 7:30 am. Be on lookout for the ISL tent (you will see a tall 12 foot flag with our logo.
- Pick up your complimentary Fall Classic t-shirt at the ISL tent between 7:30am-10am. Fall classic t-shirts that are not picked up by race day will be considered a donation to ISL.
- Click here for Bib Distribution Details
ISL SPIRIT STORE:
- If you have not yet purchased your ISL globe shirt ($12), baseball cap ($20), drawstring bag ($7.50), or tumbler ($10-$20), you can still purchase them the day of the race. Look for our ISL tent that morning.
- Payment Method: (No checks accepted)
- Cash (bring exact cash)
- Credit Card
MESSAGE FROM THE Allstate Sugar Bowl Crescent City Fall Classic 5k:
There is plenty of free parking inside of New Orleans City Park: on Dreyfous Ave. (near Storyland and City Putt), by Christian Brothers School, near the Dog Park on Zachary Taylor Dr. or by the new Festival Grounds on Henry Thomas Dr. The parking lot on Marconi (Marconi Meadows) will also be open on Race Day until 11:00 am.
No parking will be allowed inside of Tad Gormley Stadium, on the Neutral Grounds between Marconi and Orleans Ave., or anywhere along the 5k course (this includes Roosevelt Mall St. and Lelong Ave.).
Participants are invited to attend a post-race party and awards ceremony after the race, held inside the New Orleans City Park Practice Track. Live entertainment, Michelob Ultra beer and other refreshments provided by our sponsors will be available for all. Friends and family of participants are welcome to attend for free.
💫 VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Not interested in running but want to #SupportISL?
Volunteer with our #TeamISL volunteer group! We had a blast last year- during the event, we greet our team members and help check in, cheer them on along the track, and capture the finish line moments. Join our volunteer team and enjoy a great time with friends and colleagues!
To volunteer, click on the links below:
For more information, click here for our Facebook event page
Any questions, contact the Development Office (504) 229-4375 or email email@example.com.