Click on “Going” in our Facebook Event Page for updates and more information
To purchase your ticket, click here
Come out and enjoy a school-wide family night out with the ISL community!
Music, Food, Games, Raffles, Silent Auction, and fun for the whole family.
- Ticket includes entry to the park and unlimited access to rides.
- Discounted tickets ($15 per person) available through March 20, 2020 (Ticket system closes at 11:30pm)
- Tickets will be available at the door for $20.
- Everyone must have a ticket to enter (Adults and children)
- Children age 2 and under do not require a ticket
All proceeds to benefit International School of Louisiana
IMPORTANT NOTE: No refunds, exchanges or transfers.
WE HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:
NEW THIS YEAR
WE HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
As you know, your ISL Family Fun Night Admission Ticket ($15 in advance | $20 at the Door), grants you access to the following:
– City Park Amusement Park
– Unlimited access to City Park Amusement rides
– Park concessions (sold by City Park)
– ISL Raffle and Silent Auction tables
📌 As part of our entertainment options at this year’s event, we have added “Taste of France & Spain” Wine Tasting Tent. Limited Access available | Restrictions Apply.
For details see information below:
Our “Taste of France and Spain Wine Tasting” tent will feature International music (Live DJ), as well as 4 stations:
💢 Station 1: Tasting- Spanish Reds, Whites, and Sparkling
💢 Station 2: Tasting- French Reds, Whites, and Sparkling
💢 Station 3: Bar- wine by the glass
Additional $20 (must be purchased by 3/20)
Access to the “Taste of France and Spain” Wine Tasting Tent area requires a separate wristband purchase.
💢 ISL Family Fun Night Ticket grants you access to the Amusement Park and Carousel Gardens from 7pm-10pm. However, “Taste of France & Spain” Wine Tasting Tent access will be available from 7:30pm-9:30pm.
“Taste of France and Spain” Patrons will:
💢 Receive a wristband for tent access, as well as a punch card and reusable commemorative ISL wine glass for the tastings.
💢 Have access to the tent area, wine tastings, cash bar, and small bites.
💢 Have “in and out” access to the Taste of France & Spain Tasting tent from 7:30pm-9:30pm
“Taste of France & Spain” Wine Tasting Tent Area Restrictions:
– Wristbands must be purchased in advance (No door Sales)
– Deadline to purchase: March 20, 2020
– Must be 21 or older to access the “Taste of France and Spain” Wine Tasting Tent area.
– Must present ID at “Taste of France & Spain” Check In Table to enter tent area (No exceptions)
– No one under 21 will be allowed beyond the Tent Area Check-In Tables
We hope you will join us on March 27th.
Invite friends, this event is open to ISL families, friends, and the community.
~ For questions or to volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (504) 229-4375