Welcome to the Uptown Campus (3-8)
Our facility includes an outdoor play area and field, covered outdoor seating areas, a cottage, and a spacious cafeteria and stage where our students can enjoy recreational activities, assemblies, practice their Circus Arts performances, and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out French and Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
- Grades offered at this campus: 3rd through 8th
- Target languages offered at this campus: French and Spanish
UPTOWN CAMPUS STAFF 2020-21
Click here for the Uptown Faculty & Staff contact list
Sample Schedule on a Regular School Year:
As per Head of School communication to families and staff on 7/16/20 – Childcare (Early Bird/Prime Time) will not be offered from August through October 9, 2020. Re-evaluation will happen in the fall prior to October Break. We will evaluate how our systems are working and if mixing student cohorts/class sections is an acceptable practice under that Phase of operation.
Note: This schedule does not apply to the 2020-21 school year.
Uptown Campus (1400 Camp St. New Orleans, LA 70130) School Year Start Times:
- Early Bird begins at 7:15 am
- Breakfast begins at 8:00 am
- Carpool begins at 8:15 am
- Classroom Instruction begins at 8:30 am
- Dismissal: 4:00 pm (except Wednesday 3:00 pm early dismissal)
- After Care Programs run from 4:00-5:30 pm every day except Wednesdays from 3:00-5:30 pm.
- Office Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:15 am – 4:30 pm except on Wednesdays 8:15 am – 3:30 pm. ABSOLUTELY no early check-outs during the 30 minutes prior to dismissal. Office will be closed.
- Annual Voluntary Enrichment Fee of $250, Make a payment here
- 2020-21 Grades 3-8 Supply Lists: Resources and Forms
- Click here to Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Year-at-a-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2020-21 School Year, Click here
Main Office Phone Number: 504.654.1088
Main Office Fax Number: 504-654-1086
2020-21 School Year Office Hours:
Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
(The building and the front office are closed on Wednesdays)
Office closes 30 minutes prior to dismissal.
No early checkouts at this time.
For the ISL Contact List, click here