Welcome to the Uptown Campus (3-8)
Our facility includes an outdoor play area and field, covered outdoor seating areas, a cottage, and a spacious cafeteria and stage where our students can enjoy recreational activities, assemblies, practice their Circus Arts performances, and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out French and Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
- Grades offered at this campus: 3rd through 8th
- Target languages offered at this campus: French and Spanish
UPTOWN CAMPUS STAFF
Click here for the Uptown Faculty & Staff contact list
Uptown Campus (1400 Camp St. New Orleans, LA 70130) 2017-18 School Year Start Times:
- Early Bird begins at 7:15 am
- Carpool begins at 8:15 am
- Classroom Instruction begins at 8:30 am
- Dismissal: 4:00 pm (except Wednesday 3:00 pm early dismissal)
- After Care Programs run from 4:00-6:00 pm (except Wednesday: 3:00-6:00 pm)
- Office Hours are Monday – Friday from 8:15 am – 4:30 pm except on Wednesdays 8:15 am – 3:30 pm. ABSOLUTELY no early check outs during the 30 minutes prior to dismissal. Office will be closed.
- Annual Voluntary Enrichment Fee of $250, Make a payment here
- Grades 3-8 Supply Lists: Resources and Forms
- Click here to Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Year-at-a-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2018-19 School Year, Click here
Main Office Phone Number: 504.654.1088
Main Office Fax Number: 504-654-1086
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:15 am – 4:30 pm except on Wed 8:15 am – 3:30 pm.
Office closes 30 minutes prior to dismissal every day.
No early check outs at this time.
For the ISL Contact List, click here