Uptown Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page provides families with links to your Campus TidBits (Weekly Newsletter), special Uptown Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Uptown Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
Important Back to School Dates:
Week of October 12th-16th- Fall Break (School Closed)
Monday, October 19th- Classes Resume
Wednesday, October 21st- Middle School Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, October 28th- Lower School Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, October 28th- Non-ICP MS Students Return to the School Building
Information from Your Campus Principal:
- Letter from the Principal to Non-ICP MS Families – October 8, 2020
- Letter from the Principal – September 3, 2020
- Letter from the Principal- August 13, 2020
- Dates to Remember – July 31, 2020
- Letter from the Principal- July 24, 2020
Important Announcements from the Head of School:
To review all messages from Head of School, log on to the Head of School Corner. All announcements emailed to families are also posted on this page.
You may also click on the links below for the most up to date announcements outlining reopening plans for the 20-21 school year:
TIDBITS- Campus Newsletter:
During the school year, you will receive a weekly newsletter from your campus. It will include the latest announcements and other reminders.
To Subscribe to The Uptown Weekly TidBits Newsletter
To view past issues of your Campus TidBits, please click on the links below:
Free Meals for All Students
through December 31, 2020,
Grab and Go Meals, and
2019-2020 P-EBT Benefits
Message from Information Technology
- In an effort to ensure ISL families have equitable access to internet resources during virtual at-home learning throughout the COVID-19 pandemic ISL has partnered with Cox Communications to provide free internet access to families who qualify under the requirements of Cox Communications Connect2Compete program. ISL will pay the full monthly cost up to $9.95/mo for any family who qualifies for the Connect2Compete program under the below requirements. Cox will provide self-install hardware components at no cost to families.
TO LEARN MORE, CLICK HERE
- If you do have issues with a ISL issued Chromebook or your students ISL Email account, please email email@example.com. Include the following information when you email us:
- Student name
- Student campus
- Student grade
- Description of the issue you are experiencing
- For issues with the Chromebook, include the asset tag number found on the red sticker on the bottom of the device
- List of the troubleshooting steps taken (i.e. resetting internet, rebooting the device, etc)
For account information for iReady or other resources used within your student’s class (links to Google Meets, information on curriculum resources, etc) please reach out to your student’s teacher directly.
NOTE: We auto-close tickets if we do not receive a response within 24 hours.
For the 2020-2021 Year at a Glance Calendar, click here.
Click here to view the school wide calendar on the ISL website.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact your family liaison,
Martha C. Peña, firstname.lastname@example.org