Uptown Campus Community
For the 2020-2021 Year at a Glance Calendar, click here.
TIDBITS- Campus Newsletter:
- Thursday, May 28
- Friday, May 22
- Friday, May 15
- Friday, May 8
- Thursday, April 30
- Friday, April 24
- Thursday, April 16
- Thursday, April 2
- Thursday, March 26
- Thursday, March 19
Important Announcement from Head of School:
Messages from Head of School can be found on Head of School Corner. For your Convenience, we have also provided them below.
- Message from Head of School 4/24/20
- Message from Head of School 3/31/20
- Message from Head of School 3/17/20
- Message from Head of School 3/13/20 (1:30 pm)
- Message from Head of School 3/13/20 (11:30 am)
- Message from Head of School 3/12/20
- Message from Head of School 3/4//20
During this time, our ISL Family Page will be dedicated as a centralized location to resources and latest information during this school closure.
Important Announcement from your Campus Administration:
Other important information:
Resources shared by teachers:
- Click on the image below for weekly practices from the Circus Arts, Music, PE, Library, and Art Instructors.
- Draw Me Safe: Coloring and Conversation about a Pandemic
- Continuous Education for Students with Disabilities -Family Toolbox-
- Accordion Comic Strip (from Tiana Nobile)
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) – Spy Kids
- Home with the LPO: Music Lessons
- GBP Education: Lights, Camera, Budget!
- LPB At Home Learning Resources
- iReady Math and Reading
- Port NOLA | Port NOLA Learning Toolbox
- Community Works:
- MadScience Virtual Programs
- City of New Orleans Junior Civic Leadership Academy (13 to 18 yrs. old)
- The National WWII Museum:
- KIDsmARTnola: Facebook, Artist Blog, YouTube
Message from Communications & Development
Gracias ~ Merci
Thank you for your patience and support during this time. We hope you find these resources and suggestions helpful. Please feel free to share your pictures, stories, and more with us.
Our commitment to you is that we will do our very best to stay in communication with you, share information and resources, and keep opportunities for connection open, so that our students and their families have support (and things to smile about) during these challenging times!
Karla Marie Cochran
Director of Communications & Development
@ISL Karla Marie Cochran (FB)
@ISL Vanessa Levy (FB)