Uptown Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page will provide families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), Special Uptown Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Uptown Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
IMPORTANT DATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
To view the School-Wide Calendar, please click here
The lost and found is emptied the last Friday of every month.
- October 2019
Oct 1 – Oct 5 ANet 1 Window
October 10 Eighth Grade Families & Eclairs with Dr. A 8:30-9:30 am
October 10 Science Night 5:30-7:30 pm
October 11 NO Prime Time and After School Programs
October 14-18 Fall Break (School Closed)
October 25 Enrichment Open Studio: 3rd, 4th, & 5th Grade (Parents Invited)
October 28 Enrichment Cycle III Begins/Enter Grades for Cycle II
October 30 Board of Trustees Meeting 6pm
October 31 Progress Report Conferences (No School for Students)
October 31 Uniform Swap
- Important messages and alerts are sent to the primary email and phone number provided by the parent at the beginning of the school year. If you have not updated your information yet, please check your email for a link that was sent by the Admissions Department on August 5th-6th.
- Available upon subscribing, each week you will receive your Uptown Campus TidBits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, and the activities going on at your campus. To receive and/or view your most recent TidBits, click here
- To join the ISL Uptown Campus Facebook Group, please click here. This is a closed group. Thus, you will need to answer a couple of questions before approval.
Would you like to take part in making a difference at our campus? You may want to head one of our volunteer groups or simply be part of a group.
At ISL, we encourage Family Involvement. We hope to see you at the campus and encourage you to contact your Family Liaison for volunteer opportunities around campus.
Family Involvement Plan- The International School of Louisiana receives Title I, Part A funds and is required to develop with and distribute to parents a parental involvement policy & plan that contains the information required by section 1118(a)(2) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The policy establishes the International School of Louisiana’s expectations for parental involvement and describes how the LEA will implement a number of specific parental involvement activities, and is incorporated into the school improvement plans (SIP) and handbooks of each school that is submitted to the State Educational Agency (SEA) annually. The International School of Louisiana’s goal is to support effective parental involvement and to strengthen student academic achievement.
Please click below to review the documents:
- District Parent Involvement Policy
- School Parent Involvement Policy
- Parent Involvement Plan