Resources & Forms
On this page you will find the following information:
- 2022-23 Year at a Glance Calendar
- Before & After Care 2022-23:
- Bullying Report Form
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- Handbook & Policies
- ISL Photo Policy
- ISL Uniform Policy & Suppliers
- Meal Account Refund/Transfer Request
- School Consent Forms (scroll down)
- School-Wide Calendar
Before and After Care Programs 2022-23
ISL EARLY BIRD AND PRIME TIME
EARLY BIRD (Before School Care)
- Uptown Campus from 7:15am-8:15am
- Drop off location: Cafeteria. Enter through cafeteria entrance on Terpsichore Street
- Drop-In Service: There is a Before School Child Care drop-in service available for students who are not registered in the Early Bird program. Payment must be made in full the same morning of service.
PRIME TIME (After School Care)*
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (except Wednesdays)- 4:15pm-5:30pm
- Early Dismissal Wednesdays- 3:15pm-5:30pm
- Pick up location: Cafeteria. Enter through cafeteria entrance on Terpsichore Street
- Drop-In Service: There is a PrimeTime drop-in service available for students who are not registered in an after school Program. Fees must be paid in full the afternoon of service.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Monthly payments can be made by cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card. You may also pay monthly fees on-line at www.myschoolbucks.com. Myschoolbucks is the preferred method of payment. Click here for Fee information and other details.
- After School Programs DO NOT operate on ½ school days nor on the final school days before Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Breaks.
- Students who remain on campus more than 15 minutes after dismissal and who are not registered in the after school program will automatically be checked into drop-in and charged $20. Fees must be paid in full the afternoon of service.
COMMUNITY WORKS AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
This program is not coordinated by ISL or ISL staff. This program is sponsored through a partnership with Community Works.
- CW Afterschool Flyer for Families
School Consent Forms
- Attendance & Truancy Policy
- Authorization to Use Written Materials, Photographs, Images
- BinaxNOW Consent Form
- Declaration of Domicile
- Emergency Consent
- Louisiana Residency Form
- Medication Order
- Universal Field Trip Permission Form
- Update Contact Form
- Walk Off Permission Form (Lower School)
- Walk Off Permission Form (Middle School)
- Withdrawal Form
Classroom Supply Lists and Forms 2022-23
Handbook and Policies
The Student Code of Conduct & Family-Student Handbook are in place to help students gain the greatest possible benefit from their educational opportunities at the International School of Louisiana. The school uniform policy can be found in the Family-Student Handbook. Our Seclusion and Restraint Policies Manual explains when and how ISL employees might use seclusion or restraint, as well as our documentation and training process. ISL’s Family Engagement Policy and Plan outline opportunities for families to learn with the school community and includes our School-Family Compact. Suspension and expulsion hearings are handled by the NOLA Public Schools Student Hearing Office; full details of their polices and procedures are available in the Student Hearing Office Manual. Parents or guardians who have a concern and have been unable to resolve their concern after having a formal meeting with their student’s teacher and campus Principal may file a grievance with the Head of School by submitting the Formal Grievance Form/Formulario de Queja Formal.
HomeworkLouisiana offers FREE online tutoring and academic resources from Tutor.com for Louisiana residents from kindergarten students through adult learners. Get help in math, science, social studies or English from a live tutor. The services can be accessed from a Louisiana public library, from your home computer or from your mobile device. Visit HomeworkLA.org for more information.
Title IX Policy
ISL does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any educational programs or activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 specifically prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and requires Federally-funded schools to investigate claims of discrimination or harassment based on sex. Any student, employee, or family member who believes an ISL student has been the victim of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or assault on the basis of the student’s sex, gender identity, or gender expression can file a complaint with their campus Title IX Coordinator. Retaliation against those who file complaints is prohibited. This policy and the procedures below apply to complaints against employees, students, or third parties.