Welcome to the Westbank Campus (K-5)
Our staff is working diligently to ensure the repairs are completed in time and the campus is ready to welcome our students.
For this reason, the office will remain closed to all visitors. If you need to reach a staff member at the Westbank Campus, please refer to the Faculty and Staff email list on the campus page. The office line has been redirected. Please note that response times may be slower than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Our Westbank Campus (serving K-5th through Spanish Immersion) is located in the picturesque New Orleans neighborhood of Algiers Point at 502 Olivier St., New Orleans LA, 70114. The Historic Algiers Point neighborhood has many things to offer. Within walking distance, historic and beautiful residences, parks, and it’s own neighborhood library. It is just minutes away from a ferry ride across the river.
Our facility includes an outdoor playground and a spacious cafeteria area where our students can enjoy recreational activities and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
- Grades offered at this campus: Kindergarten-5th
- Target languages offered at this campus: Spanish
Click here for the Faculty & Staff contact list
Sample Schedule on a Regular School Year:
2021-22 School Year
- Morning drop-off begins at 7:45 am
- Classroom Instruction will begin at 8:00 am
- Dismissal: 3:30 pm (except Wednesday 2:30 pm early dismissal)
- The front office will lock up at precisely 3:55pm daily. If you need to reach the front office, please call and make an appointment.
- Annual Voluntary Enrichment Fee of $250, Make a payment here
- Supply list- resources and forms
- Click here to Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Year-at-a-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2020-21 School Year, Click here
- Year-at-a-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2021-22 School Year click here
Main Office Phone Number: 504.274-4571
Main Office Fax Number: 504-265-9447
Office Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
(The building and the front office are closed on Wednesdays)
Office closes 30 minutes prior to dismissal every day.
No early checkouts at this time.
Office Summer Hours:
8:30 AM-3:30PM. Due to COVID, we ask that you please make an appointment prior to coming to the school.