Welcome to the Westbank Campus (K-5)
Dear ISL Families,
New Orleans Public Schools (NOLA-PS) announced a System Wide Closure for Monday, November 2, 2020. As such, All International School of Louisiana buildings and offices will be closed on Monday. On Tuesday, November 3rd, ISL remains closed, as scheduled, for Election Day. On Wednesday, November 4th, Kindergarten-5th grade ICP, Parent-Choice ICP, and Middle School in-person classes will resume. Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date information. Please continue to check our website for the most up-to-date information.
Our Westbank Campus (serving K-5th through Spanish Immersion) is located in the picturesque New Orleans neighborhood of Algiers Point at 502 Olivier St., New Orleans LA, 70114. The Historic Algiers Point neighborhood has many things to offer. Within walking distance, historic and beautiful residences, parks, and it’s own neighborhood library. It is just minutes away from a ferry ride across the river.
Our facility includes an outdoor playground and a spacious cafeteria area where our students can enjoy recreational activities and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
- Grades offered at this campus: Kindergarten-5th
- Target languages offered at this campus: Spanish
Click here for the Faculty & Staff contact list
More 2020-21 Announcement coming soon!
Westbank Campus (502 Olivier St. New Orleans, LA 70114) 2019-20 School Year Start Times:
- Early Bird begins 7:15 am
- Morning drop-off begins at 7:45 am
- Classroom Instruction will begin at 8:00 am
- Dismissal: 3:30 pm (except Wednesday 2:30 pm early dismissal)
- After Care Programs run from 3:30-5:30 pm (except Wednesday: 2:30-5:30 pm)
- The cafeteria will open at 7:15 AM for Early Bird students and 7:30 AM for all students. Breakfast will be eaten in the cafeteria. Food service will continue to have grab and go breakfast, only for those students arriving just before breakfast ends at 7:55AM
- The front office will lock up at precisely 3:55pm daily. If you need to reach the front office, please call and make an appointment.
- Annual Voluntary Enrichment Fee of $250, Make a payment here
- Supply list- resources and forms
- Click here to Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Year-at-a-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2020-21 School Year, Click here
Phone Number: (504) 274-4571
Fax Number: (504) 265-9447
Main Office Phone Number: 504.274-4571
Main Office Fax Number: 504-265-9447
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 3:00 pm except on Wed 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
Office closes 30 minutes prior to dismissal every day.
No early checkouts at this time.