Welcome to the Westbank Campus (K-5)
Our Westbank Campus (serving K-5th through Spanish Immersion) is located in the picturesque New Orleans neighborhood of Algiers Point at 502 Olivier St., New Orleans LA, 70114. The Historic Algiers Point neighborhood has many things to offer. Within walking distance, historic and beautiful residences, parks, and it’s own neighborhood library. It is just minutes away from a ferry ride across the river.
Our facility includes an outdoor playground and a spacious cafeteria area where our students can enjoy recreational activities and our community and parents participate in our events. Students and parents have access to a sweet library space where they can read and check out Spanish language books, as well as English language material and books.
- Grades offered at this campus: Kindergarten-5th
- Target languages offered at this campus: Spanish
Westbank Campus Staff
Click here for the Faculty & Staff contact list at our Westbank Campus
Westbank Campus (502 Olivier St. New Orleans, LA 70114) 2017-18 School Year Start Times:
- Early Bird begins 7:15 am
- Morning drop-off begins at 7:45 am
- Classroom Instruction will begin at 8:00 am
- Dismissal: 3:30 pm (except Wednesday 2:30 pm early dismissal)
- After Care Programs run from 3:30-5:30 pm (except Wednesday: 2:30-5:30 pm)
- The cafeteria will open at 7:15 AM for Early Bird students and 7:30 AM for all students. Breakfast will be eaten in the cafeteria. Food service will continue to have grab and go breakfast, only for those students arriving just before breakfast ends=7:55AM
- The front office will lock up at precisely 3:55pm daily. If you need to reach the front office, please call and make an appointment.
- Annual Enrichment Fee of $250, (Voluntary) Make a payment here
- Kindergarten-2nd Grade student Supply Fee $200 (Mandatory) Make a payment here
- Grades 3-5 Supply Lists: Resources and Forms
- Click here to Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch
- Year-At-A-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2017-18 School Year, Click Here
- Year-At-A-Glance Calendar (PDF) 2018-19 School Year Click Here
Phone Number: (504) 274-4571
Fax Number: (504) 265-9447