Westbank Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page will provide families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), Special Westbank Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Westbank Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
Important Dates & Announcements:
August 19: Circus Arts begins
August 24: Welcome back potluck brunch from 9:00am-12:00pm
August 26: Karate starts
August 29: 5th grade field trip to watershed
September 2: Labor Day- No school
- The lost and found is emptied the last Friday of every month.
Each week you will received your Westbank Campus Tid-Bits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, activities going on at your campus. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file so you can be sure to receive it.
- Important messages and alerts are sent to the primary email and phone number provided by the parent at the beginning of the school year. For uninterrupted communication, please make sure to update any changes by clicking here to fill out the Update Contact Form.
- Available upon subscribing, each week you will receive your Westbank Campus TidBits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, and the activities going on at your campus.
- To subscribe to our weekly newsletter (TidBits) click here .
- To view the most recent copy of our TidBits click here.
Important message from our Head of School regarding transportation. Click here
Would you like to chair a committee? Would you like to be part of a committee?
Please email Kristen Jensen (Family Liaison) firstname.lastname@example.org
At ISL, we encourage Family Involvement. We hope to see you at the campus and encourage you to contact your Family Liaison for volunteer opportunities around campus. Family Involvement Plan- The International School of Louisiana receives Title I, Part A funds and is required to develop with and distribute to parents a parental involvement policy & plan that contains information required by section 1118(a)(2) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The policy establishes the International School of Louisiana’s expectations for parental involvement and describes how the LEA will implement a number of specific parental involvement activities, and is incorporated into the school improvement plans (SIP) and handbooks of each school that are submitted to the State Educational Agency (SEA) annually. The International School of Louisiana’s goal is to support effective parental involvement and to strengthen student academic achievement. Please click below to review the documents: