Westbank Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page will provide families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), Special Westbank Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Westbank Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
IMPORTANT DATES & REMINDERS
To view the School-Wide Calendar, please click here
To view the 2018-19 Year At A Glance Calendar, please click here
- August 4: Welcome Back Potluck Brunch: 10:30am-12:30pm- Please R.S.V.P by calling 504-274-4571
- August 7: Back to School Orientation: 5:30pm
- August 13: Supply list drop off for grades 1-5 (9:00 am- 2:00 pm)
- August 15: First day for students Grades 1-5 (8:00 am) Wednesday dismissal 2:30pm
- August 17: Meet & Greet for Kindergarten and supply list drop off (9:00 am- 2:00 pm)
- August 20: First day for Kindergarten (8:00 am)
CAMPUS NEWSLETTER (Weekly TID BITS)
Each week you will received your Westbank Campus Tid-Bits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, activities going on at your campus. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file so you can be sure to receive it.
- To view your most recent Tid-Bits, click here .
EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Important message from our Head of School regarding transportation. Click here
August 2018: Check back for more details
October 2018: Campus Tours begin
- Interested in visiting our campus?
- Check back for Campus Tour Dates (TBD)
Please email Kristen Jensen (Family Liaison) email@example.com
At ISL, we encourage Family Involvement. We hope to see you at the campus and encourage you to contact your Family Liaison for volunteer opportunities around campus. Family Involvement Plan- The International School of Louisiana receives Title I, Part A funds and is required to develop with and distribute to parents a parental involvement policy & plan that contains information required by section 1118(a)(2) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The policy establishes the International School of Louisiana’s expectations for parental involvement and describes how the LEA will implement a number of specific parental involvement activities, and is incorporated into the school improvement plans (SIP) and handbooks of each school that are submitted to the State Educational Agency (SEA) annually. The International School of Louisiana’s goal is to support effective parental involvement and to strengthen student academic achievement. Please click below to review the documents: