Westbank Campus Community
Our ISL Campus Community page will provide families with links to your Campus Tid Bits (Weekly Newsletter), Special Westbank Campus Announcements, and Campus Activities. On this page, you can stay connected to your Westbank Campus updates from your Family Liaison and Campus Principal.
To learn more about Communications at ISL and where to find information, click here.
Important Dates & Announcements:
- January 28: Kindness assembly/Attendance party
- January 29: School tours at 8:10am-9:10am
- January 31: Enrollment deadline grades K-1
- February 3: 100 days
- February 3: ANET III
- February 3: Dental services for children with consent forms
- February 4: S1A class assembly
- February 11: S1B assembly
- February 18: S3B class assembly
- February 19: Wax museum
- February 20: Mardi Gras parade 11:00am- 1/2 day. Dismissal at 12:00pm
- February 21-26: Mardi Gras break
Each week you will received your Westbank Campus Tid-Bits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, activities going on at your campus. Please ensure we have the correct email address on file so you can be sure to receive it.
- Important messages and alerts are sent to the primary email and phone number provided by the parent at the beginning of the school year. For uninterrupted communication, please make sure to update any changes by clicking here to fill out the Update Contact Form.
- Available upon subscribing, each week you will receive your Westbank Campus TidBits. This is our weekly newsletter. This newsletter will provide you with all reminders, announcements, and the activities going on at your campus.
- To subscribe to our weekly newsletter (TidBits) click here .
- To view the most recent copy of our TidBits click here.
Important message from our Head of School regarding transportation. Click here
Would you like to chair a committee? Would you like to be part of a committee?
Please email Kristen Jensen (Family Liaison) firstname.lastname@example.org