Resources & Forms
On this page you will find the following information:
School supply list:
- Childcare Program_Registration 2019-2020 SY (1)
- Questions regarding meals
- School Consent Forms
- Handbook & Policies
- ISL Uniform Policy & Suppliers
- 2019-20 Calendar at a glance
Before and After Care Programs:
Before and After Care is offered at all ISL campuses. Registration information will be available soon. For more information, please contact your campus Front Office.
- Prime Time: 2019-20 Child care registration form.
Before and After Care is offered at all ISL campuses. For more information on the Before and Aftercare programs including late pick up policy will be available on August 6, 2018.
- Community Works LA After School Enrichment: Community Works LA will be hosting it’s after school programming with ISL again this year. Community Works LA offers visual arts, music, theater, sports, writing, chess, and much more.
- The cost of this program is based on a sliding scale monthly fee based on your student’s lunch status (Free, Reduced, or Regular).
- Dinner is provided.
- Transportation is NOT provided.
- Pick up time for Community Works LA is 5:30 p.m. everyday.
- Community Works LA. Please note participants are selected for this program on first come first served basis. Spaces are limited.
- For further info. regarding Community Works, please click here
If your child is not registered in Prime Time/After Care, you will be charged a flat rate fee of $25 per child for every student who isn’t picked up by 2:30 pm (Dixon & Westbank) and 3:00 pm (Uptown).
No checkouts 30 min. prior to dismissal:
We would also like to remind parents that we do not allow any checkouts between the hours of 2:00-2:30pm (Dixon & Westbank) 3:00-3:30pm (Uptown) on Wednesdays and between the hours of 3:00-3:30 (Dixon & Westbank) and 3:30-4:00pm (Uptown) on Mon. Tue. Thur. and Fridays. Thank you!
Completing aftercare registration:
Please Note: If your Prime Time/After Care Registration is not complete, your child is not considered registered for the After School Care Program. The Program Agreement must be completed, signed, turned into your campus office, and include the $25 non-refundable Child Care Registration fee in order to be considered complete.
School Consent Forms:
- Emergency Consent
- Update Contact Form
- Medication Order
- Attendance & Truancy Policy
- Authorization of Written Material
- Records Request
- Declaration of Domicile
- Universal Field Trip Permission Form
- Louisiana Residency Form
- Withdrawal Form
Handbook and Policies:
The Student Code of Conduct & Family-Student Handbook are in place to help students gain the greatest possible benefit from their educational opportunities at the International School of Louisiana. The school uniform policy can be found in the Family-Student Handbook. Our Seclusion and Restraint Policies Manual explains when and how ISL employees might use seclusion or restraint, as well as our documentation and training process. ISL’s Family Engagement Policy and Plan outline opportunities for families to learn with the school community and includes our School-Family Compact.
- ISL Pupil Progression Plan
- HomeworkLouisiana offers FREE online tutoring and academic resources from Tutor.com for Louisiana residents from kindergarten students through adult learners. Get help in math, science, social studies or English from a live tutor. The services can be accessed from a Louisiana public library, from your home computer or from your mobile device. Visit HomeworkLA.org for more information.
Title IX Policy
ISL does not discriminate on the basis of sex in any educational programs or activities. Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 specifically prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex and requires Federally-funded schools to investigate claims of discrimination or harassment based on sex. Any student, employee, or family member who believes an ISL student has been the victim of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or assault on the basis of the student’s sex, gender identity, or gender expression can file a complaint with their campus Title IX Coordinator. Retaliation against those who file complaints is prohibited.