OneApp Main Round lottery results are available now, and we’re excited to welcome our new students and families!
Login to the Parent Portal at EnrollNOLA.org to view your student’s placement for the 2020-21 school year. If your child is placed at ISL, you’ll receive an email from us with instructions for completing our easy online registration process. Please allow one week after lottery results are released for this email to arrive. All new ISL families must register by May 22, 2020, or they may lose their seat at ISL.
All ISL buildings are closed, but our Admissions team is available by phone, email, and text. If you have questions, please contact us. We’re working and ready to help!
(Text Only) 504-407-5295
💢 Dixon Campus
4040 Eagle St. New Orleans, LA 70118
Spanish & French Immersion
Campus Tours: none scheduled at this time
For questions, contact Catalian Colbert, Family Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
💢 Westbank Campus
502 Olivier St. New Orleans, LA 70114
Campus Tours: none scheduled at this time
For questions, contact Kristen Jensen, Family Liaison email@example.com
The OneApp for 2020-21 is currently closed.
Please visit enrollNOLA.org for information about opportunities
to apply in the future.
Application Deadline for Grades 2-8: closed
(students must already read, write, speak, and understand French or Spanish)
Application Deadline for Kindergarten and 1st Grade: closed
(no experience with French or Spanish is required)
Main Round Results Available: March 2020
Sibling Preference: Please see your campus Tidbits for information.
International School of Louisiana (ISL) is a tuition-free public charter school. Families must apply to ISL through OneApp. Applications are accepted in “rounds.” Please see below for deadline dates.
Watch this video to see how the OneApp works!
Applications are only valid for the following school year, meaning the child must be five years old by September 30, 2020, to be eligible to submit an application during the 2020-21 Main Round. Please pay close attention to deadlines.
As a reminder, OneApp is now an online-only application. Families will only be able to submit an application at www.EnrollNOLA.org.
- Applicants for Kindergarten do not need to have any experience in French or Spanish; ISL does not require pre-admission testing for Kindergarten students.
- Students who would like to join ISL for 1st grade are not required to speak French or Spanish if they join ISL’s 1st grade at the beginning of the school year; students who wish to transfer into 1st grade after September 1 must demonstrate the appropriate level of Target Language (French or Spanish) proficiency.
- Prospective students in Grades 2nd through 8th will be admitted only if they are appropriately experienced in their language of study and successfully pass an entrance exam in the target language (French or Spanish). Applicants for grades 2-8 must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the grade-level material in their target language. The majority of successful applicants are students who have previously attended a language immersion school or a school in a country where French or Spanish is the official language.
- Admission into Kindergarten through 8th Grade is based on a lottery system and availability.
For more information on applying to ISL,
please visit our Application page.
For more information on sibling preference,
please Click Here.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions,
visit our Admissions FAQ.
ONEAPP MATCH RESULTS
If you submit an application to ISL, your placement results will be available on EnrollNOLA.org through their Parent Portal. Additionally, families who submitted an application with an email address listed will receive their results at the email address they provided. Finally, all families will receive a notification letter at the address they provided on their application. If your contact information has changed since submitting an application, please contact EnrollNOLA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to enrollnola.org and click on “Apply Now” in the left-hand menu
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the page
- Log into your account
- Click on the “School Placement” tab in the top menu
- Review the table under the School Year Placement to see your child’s assignment for next year
OneApp will deliver results as expeditiously as possible after the match is declared final. If you do not receive your placement results or need help, please visit a Family Resource Center, or contact OneApp at email@example.com or (877) 343-4773.