Thank you for taking the time and interest in learning about our school.
For Kindergarten and First Grade: No experience with French or Spanish is required. Kindergarten seats are still available for 2022-2023!
For Grades 2 – 8: Students must already read, write, speak, and understand French or Spanish. A language assessment is required prior to admission.
ISL takes part in the NOLA Public Schools’ Common Application Process (NCAP, formerly OneApp), but your student does not have to live in Orleans Parish to attend ISL. Families can find more information online at www.EnrollNOLAps.com. Applications are currently being accepted through the Open Enrollment process! Visit EnrollNOLAPS.com for information about seat availability.
If you have any additional questions, call us at (504) 229-4391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour our school (virtually):
Facebook LIVE: Admissions Q&A
- Meet our Staff: Admissions Q&A (January 2021)
Helpful Resources and Information
- ISL Admissions Brochure
- Newsletter: How to Apply to ISL
- For more information on applying to ISL, please visit our Application page.
- For more information on sibling preference, please Click Here.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, visit our Admissions FAQ.