This page contains links to school wide policies, plans and FAQ documents in preparation for the reopening of our campuses for the 2020/2021 school year.
You are able to find campus-specific information by clicking the following links:
- Dixon Campus Specific Information
- Uptown Campus Specific Information
- Westbank Campus Specific Information
School Wide Policies, Plans & FAQs
- Click here to view the COVID-19 Dashboard. The ISL COVID-19 dashboard is updated daily (Monday – Friday @ by 11AM)
- INTERIM COVID-19 Policy: The interim policies within this document were approved by the International School of Louisiana Board of Trustees on 7/30/2020. Click here to view the policy.
- COVID-19 Notification & Reporting Protocol: This document covers our protocol for who will be notified in case of COVID-19 exposure on-campus. Click here to review the protocol.
- Understanding ICP @ ISL: English | Spanish
- ISL COVID-19 Operational Protocols & Return Plan: This is a living document that contains and is updated in an on-going manner to outline how ISL will reopen our campuses to employees and students. Click here to view the document. UPDATED 11/16/2020
- ISL COVID-19 Example Scenarios: This document walks you through example scenarios of when employees and students may be asked to quarantine or not report to campus. This document will be updated as needed and with guidance from local health officials. Click here to view the scenarios.
- Curbside Meal Pickup: Click here for the most up-to-date meal pickup information.
- COVID-19 Communication Plan: This document outlines our COVID communication plan. Click here to view the document.
- School COVID-19 Screening Decision Tree: This flow chart walks you through the decision tree we will follow in order to evaluate individuals that are symptomatic or have had close contact (within 6ft for more than 15min with a positive COVID-19 individual). Click here to view the document.
If you have campus specific or academic questions please reach out to your campus leader via email. If you have operational questions in regards to polices or protocols being followed please email email@example.com