This page contains links to school wide policies, plans, and FAQ documents in preparation for the opening of our campuses for the 2021-22 school year.
You can find campus-specific information by clicking the following links:
- Dixon Campus Specific Information
- Uptown Campus Specific Information
- Westbank Campus Specific Information
School Wide Policies, Plans & FAQs
ISL COVID-19 Operational Protocols: This is a living document that describes our protocols. We will update this information in an on-going manner to outline how ISL is operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2021-22 COVID Procedures (Updated August 19, 2021)
School COVID-19 Screening Decision Tree: This flow chart walks you through the decision tree we will follow in order to evaluate individuals who are symptomatic or have had close contact (within 6ft for more than 15min) with a person with COVID.
ISL COVID-19 Dashboard: We update the ISL COVID-19 dashboard daily (Monday – Friday) while school is in session. Please note that the Dashboard reflects all reported COVID cases and exposures among students enrolled at ISL and ISL employees; these numbers include individuals who notified the school of infection or exposure prior to entering campus.
On-Site Testing: ISL nurses may conduct rapid testing on-site in cases where infection is suspected.
- BinaxNOW Consent Form: Consent Form – HIPAA Form (Both forms must be on-file before a test will be run.)
- BinaxNOW FAQ: Click here to view a FAQ about BinaxNOW testing.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your campus leader via email.