2019/2020 School Bus Registration and Re-registration will open up May 6, 2019.
International School of Louisiana provides Yellow Bus Service for eligible students in Grades Kindergarten through 5th, as well as RTA Bus Passes for eligible students in Grades 6 through 8.
There are certain restrictions to this offering and service. In order to qualify for transportation, students must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Orleans parish;
- Reside more than (3) miles from the student’s campus;
- Provide two Approved Proof of Residency items
- Agree to read, understand, and abide by the ISL Transportation Handbook
The following steps must be completed for each eligible student who meets the criteria above:
- Click here to register.
- Agree to the Transportation Policies and Procedures found in the ISL Transportation Handbook. To review, click here.
Please Note: Registering for Transportation DOES NOT automatically register a student for ISL’s after care program, nor does it sign up the student for “walk-off” privileges. Please contact your campus front office staff to complete these steps.
If internet access is not available to you, please arrange a time to register in person. Ben Welman, Transportation Manager can assist you at Dixon Campus 4040 Eagle St. New Orleans, LA 70118. Registration hours are Monday through Friday 8AM – 3:30PM until the first day of school.