International School of Louisiana provides Yellow Bus Service for eligible students in Grades Kindergarten through 5th, as well as RTA Bus Passes for eligible students in Grades 6 through 8.
If you have questions about transportation please reach out to ISL’s Transportation Coordinator, Nita LaGard.
- (504) 579-3266
There are certain restrictions to this offering and service. In order to qualify for transportation, students must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Orleans parish;
- Reside more than (1) mile from the student’s campus;
- Provide two Approved Proof of Residency items
- Agree to read, understand, and abide by the ISL Transportation Handbook
The following steps must be completed for each eligible student who meets the criteria above:
- Click here to register.
- Agree to the Transportation Policies and Procedures found in the ISL Transportation Handbook. To review, click here.
Please Note: Registering for Transportation DOES NOT automatically register a student for ISL’s after care program, nor does it sign up the student for “walk-off” privileges. Please contact your campus front office staff to complete these steps.
If internet access is not available to you, please arrange a time to register in person. The Transportation Coordinator can assist you at Dixon Campus 4040 Eagle St. New Orleans, LA 70118. Registration hours are Monday through Friday 8AM – 3:30PM until the first day of school.