Starting August 15, 2018, International School of Louisiana will provide Yellow Bus Service for eligible students in Grades Kindergarten through 5th, as well as RTA Tokens for eligible students in Grades 6th through 8th grade.
There are certain restrictions to this offering and service. In order to qualify for transportation, students must meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Orleans parish;
- Reside more than (3) miles from the student’s campus;
- Provide two Approved Proof of Residency items
The following steps must be completed for each eligible student who meets the criteria above:
- Late registration is now in effect. You must email the Transportation Manager, Ben Welman (email@example.com) for the next steps.
- Agree to the Transportation Policies and Procedures found in the ISL Transportation Handbook. To review, click here.
Please Note: Registering for Transportation DOES NOT automatically register a student for ISL’s after care program, nor does it sign up the student for “walk-off” privileges. Please contact your campus front office staff to complete these steps.
If internet accessibility is not available to you, please arrange a time to register in person. Ben Welman, Transportation Manager can assist you at Dixon Campus 4040 Eagle St. New Orleans, LA 70118. Registration hours are Monday through Friday 8AM – 3:30PM until the first day of school.